BASIC NOTES

Uranium Companies

There are very few pure uranium companies. Most companies, especially the small exploration type, are active in more than the uranium industry. This blog makes no attempt to guage the percentage of a companies activity that are related to the finding, mining or processing of uraniun. They all do, however, have some uranium activities (to the best of our review).

Merv's Uranium Indices

I have developed two Uranium Indices. They each have the same component stocks but are calculated using different methodologies. My weekly Index is based upon the average weekly performance of the component stocks. My daily Index is based upon the daily average of the component stocks open, high, low and close prices along with the daily average volume of all component stocks.

Click on the chart or table to enlage the view.



27 November 2011

Merv's Weekly Uranium Table 27 Nov 2011



CRUMMY TABLE


I have had many comments that lately readers have had problems accessing the table to any readable degree. I have had the same problem lately. I'm not sure what the cause is. I have updated my browsers lately and Google may have been fooloing around with their Blogger software so it could be anything.


I have found a way of getting the table in the old view so that you can then expand it as before. My computers all have the XP operating system so if you have another system these instructions may not work. You might have to let the fingers do some experimentation to get the right access.


For Mozilla Firefox users, LEFT CLICK on the table. You get that table with a black background. now RIGHT CLICK on the table and a frame bobs up. Click on "View image" and you will get to our previous normal table format.


For Internet Explorer users, RIGHT CLICK on table. Then click on "Open Link" to get you where you want to go.


For Google Chrome users, RIGHT CLICK on table then click on "Open Link in New Window" to get you there.


Sorry about the indirect path to getting a decent table view but I'm not too good at this technology stuff.

No comments: